24 January 2010

new look is coming . . .i know it isn't christmas anymore

My design team (doesn't that sound cool) over at designer blogs is in the process of getting my next design processed.  i wish i could take credit for these designs - but i have put my faith in erin and her team and have never been disappointed.  maybe it is the working full time outside the home mommy /too many hobbies and not enough time thing - but i am proud to outsource blog design.  even i have limits.  headed out of town on business tomorrow - not excited about 3 nights away from my people - but so it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see a new post! I now blog-stalk you and was wondering when I'd see something new!

-RoadDawg

Matthew said...

At last. You've been missed. I like the new look. I revamped my blog look, too.