If we were fellas - I would say Liz is my road dawg - we like to travel around the country for scrapbooking weekends and we call each other from the aisles of Michaels, A.C. Moore and JoAnn's if there is a good sale. One of the highlights of last Spring was our trip to Hot-Lanta for a scrapping weekend at The Crowne Plaza Ravinia. It was a blast. So here is a shout out to Liz.
Starting tomorrow - back to my regularly scheduled programming of Journal Your Christmas - but tonight we are decorating the tree and I am catching up on Gossip Girl.
Oh yeah- one more thing - check out my boy Matthew who is dropping some serious thoughts about Tiger and his "issue".
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time, and thanks for the shout!
Oh my gosh...a shout out on K's blog? I can die a happy woman.
Other women would be jealous to have the crafty fun that we do!
Post a Comment