But for today, I am going to write a new letter to Santa - one that might make me look back and smile in a month or two . . and one that I am sure q will enjoy one day.
so here goes:
Dear Santa,
Fair to say I have been a little naughty and a little nice. Not saying that I need coal in my stocking but not thinking that you should deliver the Volvo XC90 on Christmas morning with a bow either. How about we meet in the middle? I'd like some new perfume - Serge Lutens Daktura Noir if you can get it. I'd also like a charcoal grey turtleneck and a black turtle neck. I am good on jewelry, books, clothes, shoes and underwear. I have decided to lay low on scrapbooking supplies - so no need to raid Michael's, A.C. Moore or Hobby Lobby on my behalf. But any chance you can work with the man upstairs to get a Sonic in my neighborhood? A girl needs a Route 44 Cherry Limeade to start her day right - you know. I feel compelled to ask for world peace - because it seems like the right thing to ask for - but we both know that there are a whole lot of other folks we need to engage in that process. So whatever you can make happen on that front - would appreciate it. Do you really want cookies and milk the night of the 24th? Or would you prefer a hot toddy? I can even swing some nice champagne - again - say the word. I hate to be greedy - but I wouldn't mind another baby or two. Motherhood is the best thing I have EVER done and the chance for one more bite at the apple would be appreciated. I am flexible - a trip to Ethiopia or the Fertility clinic is fine by me. See - not too heavy a lift - I think you and your workshop can help me out - thank you in advance.
Love,
Miss K
No comments:
Post a Comment