01 December 2009

My Name is Miss K and I Have A Problem







I am addicted to scrapbooking and crafting supplies.  There I said it.  Above is a photo from this time last year.  Not much has changed - while my stash is better organized now - i have double the amount of supplies.  2009 has been the year of hoarding dangerously.

Seriously, I could invite 100 -200 people to my house today and host a "make a few layouts" event and they would each leave with 5 pages completed.  The only thing anyone would need to bring is their photos and I probably have a few extra 100 prints sitting around that they could use anyway.

Alas, I need to stay out of craft stores, off the internet sites and away from all vendors when I attend crops in 2010.  I am SERIOUSLY thinking about making this my ONLY resolution for 2010.

Some people try to stop drinking, some people want to lose weight - I just want to use up my scrapbooking stash in 2010 - so my family can reclaim a lot of floor space and I can shop with abandon in 2011. Does the shop with abandon thing defeat the purpose of crafting rehab?

what do you think? it all sounds reasonable to me.

No comments: